Agricultural management and innovation
Brand new for 2020
UK based, 3 months qualification.
UK level 3.
Open to international delegates.
Verified and accredited by third party UK educational organisation.
Taught and led by industry specialists.
Includes many visits to UK farms and agri businesses.
Course includes 15 unites.
The perfect course for current & future agriculture managers and government officials who want to achieve a gold standard in agriculture sustainability and profitibality in a changing and challenging future.
Prior agricultural experience or training required.
£4500 per person inc accomodation.
* Business communication.
* Research skills.
* Introduction to life sciences.
* Land management.
* Sustainable agriculture.
* Livestock welfare.
* Future agricultural challenges.
* Use of technology in agriculture.
* Arable and horticultural agriculture.
* Business evaluation.
* Global agricultural politics and policies.
* Alternative agricultural practices.
Get in touch to register your interest now. Only 25 places available